The Payroll area is responsible for the preparation and distribution of all NIU payroll issued from appropriated and non-appropriated funds, within an automated, integrated human resource system.
Functions of the office include:
- Preparation and Distribution of Payroll - View Paycheck Online
- Processing of requests to Opt-in for Paper Statements
- Direct Deposit Services
- Leave and Benefit Balances
- Processing of Voluntary Deductions, Pre-Tax Deductions, Employer Contributions
- Processing of W-4 Forms
- W-2 Forms - Preparation and Distribution
- Taxation Policies Associated with Visa Status - Contact the Campus Service Center 815-753-6000, SP 110
- Time and Attendance Recording
For additional information, call the HRS Service Center at 815-753-6000.