Corrective Action/Discipline

In cases where documentation is necessary to improve performance, please consider the resources below. 

If the employee receiving discipline is a member of a labor union, refer to the discipline section of their academic or non-academic collective bargaining agreement to ensure that all contractual necessary steps have taken place prior to issuing the corrective action. 



Community Partners