Graduate Assistant - Rehire
- Authorization for Release of Information (Background Check), if applicable ***
- Declaration of Status
- Ethics Orientation for New Hires *
- Federal Selective-Service Registration Compliance *
- Note: Form is page 2 of the Graduate Assistantship Application Form
- Foreign Visitor Tax Assessment Form *
- Graduate Assistant Assignment Approval Form
- Graduate Assistantship Application Form
- Graduate Assistantship Employment Application Evaluation
- Graduate Assistantship Renewal Application
- I9 Form, I9 Instructions **
- Mandated Reporter Acknowledgment Form
- Official Offer Letter & Acceptance
- Personal Data - Name Address Form *
- Personnel Action Form (PAF)
- W-4 Form *
* Only required if the employee has been separated from the University for a period of more than one
year, however, make sure that the information on file in HRS is still current.
** A new I-9 does NOT have to be completed if the person is rehired within three years of the initial
hire and there has been less than a one year break in service and the information on the original I-9
form indicates the person is still authorized to work and the I-9 form is still on file.
*** Required if hired into a security sensitive position.