Human Resource Services (HRS) consists of three main divisions comprised of the following service areas:
- Affirmative Action and Equity Compliance
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Title IX
- Employment Services
- Payroll and Benefits
- Human Resource Information Technology Support
- Service Centers (Human Resources and Swen Parson)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Human Resource Development
HRS is committed to the well being of our faculty and staff of Northern Illinois University. Our goals and initiatives support the priorities established by our Board of Trustees and the university administration relating to compensation, shared governance, and excellence of the campus environment as a place of employment.
We look forward to working with you as Northern Illinois University moves into a successful and dynamic future. The goal of HRS is to share in the university’s strategic mission by providing an efficient and effective program of human resource administration.